一夜秋风,一夜秋雨。
One night swept by autumn winds, one night drenched in autumn rains.
我背着书包去上学时,天开始放晴了。
When I left for school with my backpack, the sky started to get clear.
啊!多么明朗的天空。
Wow! How bright and clear the sky was!
可是,地面还是潮湿的,不时还能看见一个亮晶晶的水洼,映着一角小小的蓝天。
But the ground was still wet, and sometimes I could see shiny puddles reflecting a bit of blue sky.
道路两旁的法国梧桐树,掉下了一片片金黄金黄的叶子。
The trees on both sides of the road, which were French plane trees, dropped many golden leaves.
这一片片闪着雨珠的叶子,一掉下来,便紧紧地粘在湿漉漉的水泥道上了。
When these wet leaves fell, they stuck to the wet cement path.
我走在院墙外的水泥道上。
I walked on the cement path outside the wall.
水泥道像铺上了一块彩色的地毯。
The cement path looked like it had a colorful carpet on it.
这是一块印着落叶图案的、闪闪发光的地毯,从脚下一直铺到很远很远的地方,一直到路的尽头⋯⋯
This was a shiny carpet with leaf patterns, going from where I stood all the way down the long road...
每一张法国梧桐树的落叶,都像一个金色的小巴掌,熨帖地、平展地粘在水泥道上。
Each leaf from the French plane tree looked like a small golden hand, lying flat on the cement path.
它们排列得并不规则,甚至有些凌乱,然而,这更增添了水泥道的美。
They were not lined up nicely but were all over the place. Still, this made the cement path look more beautiful.
我一步一步小心地走着,一片一片仔细地数着。
I took careful steps, counting the leaves as I walked.
我穿着一双棕红色的小雨靴。
I was wearing a pair of brown-red rain boots.
你瞧,这多像两只棕红色的小鸟,在秋天金黄的叶丛间,愉快地蹦跳着、歌唱着⋯⋯
See? They looked like two little brown-red birds, happily jumping and chirping among the golden leaves...
要不是怕上课迟到,我会走得很慢很慢的。
If I wasn't worried about being late for class, I would have walked very slowly.
一夜秋风,一夜秋雨。
One night swept by autumn winds, one night drenched in autumn rains.
当我背着书包去上学时,第一回觉得,门前的水泥道真美啊!
When I went to school with my backpack, I felt for the first time that the cement path in front of our house was really beautiful.
(张秋生)
声明:本文为原创文章,版权归剥茧自主学习所有,欢迎分享本文,转载请保留出处!
你可能也喜欢
- ♥ 初中物理自学路径图09/06
- ♥ 9月读书笔记09/20
- ♥ 合集:系统化学习方法09/12
- ♥ 千万不要等一切都准备就绪了再去行动09/01
- ♥ 中学生如何科学使用AI?03/27
- ♥ 初二数学:全等三角形的判定09/11